Byards Leap Lodge: Access Statement
- We have five double bedrooms, all ground floor, in a purpose built building.
- Our website provides photographs of each guest room, all en-suite.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is ample free car parking available for all our guests, both immediately in front of the building (disabled parking right outside the room, access via a purpose built ramp)
- Assistance with luggage is standard
- The entrance is accessed via two steps onto covered porch or via disabled ramp.
- Adequate seating is provided outside which is lit by sodium lighting.
- Guide dogs and well behaved dogs are permitted.
- All bedrooms are on the ground floor, with secure lockable safety locks, the bathrooms also have fitted bathroom locks.
- TVs are of a digital nature with remote controls
- Room 1 is our disabled unit and guests are provided with a ‘panic button’ should it be deemed necessary this connects to our living quarters.
- Bells are also provided in the reception area, also connected to our property, to call for assistance.
- Carpets are short piled woollen, with tiled floors in the bathrooms.
- All rooms are en-suite with power showers.
- All rooms have direct dial telephones and mini bars.
- Outside seating is provided together with patio heater. Access to the Bubble Car Museum along a wide footpath.
- On entering the building, there is a reception table for guests to fill out registration procedure.
- Guests escorted to bedrooms, facilities explained and offered refreshments. Public Areas, Dining & Country Kitchen
- Guest dining is in our Country Kitchen also open to the public five days a week. The building is all on the ground floor.
- Furniture is flexible and can be moved on request, are of wooden and metal construction with no arm rests, seat cushions are provided.
- Breakfast is chosen from our full range menu including vegetarian.
- Waitress service only.
- Our entire premises are ‘no smoking’
- Ironing & Cleaning 4U provide a laundry service ‘on request’.
Please contact Linda Ewing for any further information via our e-mail email@example.com or telephone 01400 261375