Byards Leap Lodge Bed and Breakfast: Terms of Service & Payment Terms
By making an online booking for accommodation you agree to these terms and conditions which govern our relationship with you with respect to this order.
Definitions: "We/us" means Byards Leap Lodge, East View, Byards Leap Cranwell, Sleaford Lincolnshire NG34 8EY; "website" means www.byardsleaplodge.co.uk or www.byards-leap-lodge.co.uk ; "accommodation" means bed & breakfast accommodation sold through the website; "you" means the person or business that is making a purchase from the website.
Acceptance of orders
- The website uses online booking system provided by www.booking.com
- Three-day cancellation policy - in the event of a cancellation with less than three days' notice prior to day of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the booking value will be charged.
- No shows will incur 100% chargeable booking fee
- Nothing in these terms shall interfere with your statutory rights.
- These terms apply to this sale but Byards Leap Lodge has the right to alter its general terms and conditions from time to time. Please check the current terms whenever you order from us.
- Sales shall be concluded in English only and these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- This website is operated from the UK.
- Delivery of the website depends upon external networks (the Internet) and other factors over which we have no control. So far as is legally possible we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with accessing the website.
- We take care to ensure that accommodation information at our site is accurate but we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of this website or any of the information contained in this website.
- To the extent lawfully permitted we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to accommodations.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Byards Leap Lodge nor any of its owners, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for any loss or damage in connection with this sale including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages and/or such loss or damage were reasonably foreseeable. In no event will our total liability to you for all damages, losses and claims (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you for the accommodation.